Abilene Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab is seeking a Full or Part-time Licensed Physical Therapist.
Our clinic works with a large Orthopedic population as well as offering Vestibular Rehab, Parkinson’s (and other Neurological) Rehab, Pelvic Floor Rehab and Sports Performance services. We are looking for a physical therapist with excellent clinical as well as interpersonal skills that desires to work in a team environment. The primary responsibilities include patient care and light involvement in community education.
- Possess State Licensure and a Graduate of an Accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Strong Orthopedic Clinical Skills
- Motivated individual and willing to be an active part of our staff.
- Ambitious and possess a good work ethic!
- All levels of experience will be considered.
We have excellent benefits such as Competitive Salary, Medical & Dental Plans, Prescription Coverage, Paid holidays, 401 K with employee match, Performance Bonuses, Malpractice Insurance, Continuing Education and more.
Contact Tonya Mills, PT/Owner to learn more about this incredible opportunity!!
Ph# 785-263-3646, Fax # 785-263-3689
E-Mail: [email protected]
January 7, 2020
|Company:||Abilene Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab|
|Location:||103 N.W. 15th Street Abilene, KS 67410|
|Contact:||Tonya Mills||Email:||[email protected]|
|Phone:||785.263.3646||Website:||Click to visit|