APTA KS Classifieds
TherapyWorks, a growing, dynamic outpatient Physical Therapy Practice and Wellness / Sports Performance Center located in Lawrence, Kansas is seeking energetic and highly motivated full time Physical Therapists to join our growing team. Ideal Therapist will possess excellent clinical and communication skills, must maintain exceptional rapport with patients, staff and referral sources while being open to growth and expansion.
Minimal requirements: A degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program and
eligibility for Kansas licensure.
Exceptional employee benefits with bonus along with possible sign on bonus for the right candidate.
June 21, 2021
|Location:||1311 Wakarusa Dr|
|Phone:||785.749.1300||Website:||Click to visit|
Mathis Rehab Centers, established in 2003, is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to work in our Junction City, Kansas location. Our goal is to support our patients by restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation for your patients.
Junction City is located close to Fort Riley, home of the Big Red One, and Manhattan, home of the Kansas State University Wildcats. Junction City is surrounded by the Flint Hills and Tall Grass Prairie with outdoor life, lake Life, four seasons, and a day trip to the Colorado slopes or a Kansas City Chiefs game!
If you are looking for a great local Physical Therapy company, we invite you to apply!
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Offer treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy - Kansas
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
Mathis Rehab Centers LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
June 23, 2021
|Company:||Mathis Rehab Centers, LLC|
|Location:||Junction City, KS, USA|
|Phone:||785.320.6616||Website:||Click to visit|
KCPT is a private practice outpatient clinic focusing on holistic care of the patient to improve pain, movement mechanics, and get our patients back to what matters most to them! We are seeking a full-time Physical Therapist for our Hays, KS location (will also consider part time applicants).
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, a dynamic team member, and committed to continuous learning!
Competitive pay with performance bonus, benefits, CEU reimbursement and opportunity for mentorship. Excellent setting to grow your practice and be part of a wonderful community!
April 5, 2021
|Location:||2707 Vine Street, Hays, KS, USA|
|Phone:||785.628.2105||Website:||Click to visit|