What is RSS? *Some browsers may need a RSS reader extension to view the RSS Feed Post a classified ad
LSVT BIG is coming to Kansas City!
The LSVT BIG Training and Certification Workshop is a two-day program designed to train physical and occupational therapy professionals and students in an evidence-based, intensive treatment protocol for individuals with Parkinson disease. LSVT BIG has application to adults and children with other neurological conditions.
$580 Professional (PT/OT, PTA/COTA)
$300 Graduate/Doctoral Students
$200 Previously Certified LSVT Clinicians
Continuing Education Information
These courses have been approved by multiple state Physical Therapy Associations. LSVT Global, Inc. is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education.
August 17, 2017
|Location:||8741 Ryckert Street, Lenexa, KS 66219, United States|
|Phone:||520.867.8838||Website:||Click to visit|
New position in a progressive private practice. Good benefits with negotiable salary depending on experience. Good advancement and promotion possibilities. Great staff in 3 locations around Great Bend.
General practice with emphasis on orthopedic and sports medicine, women's health, progressive spine care, developing a new area in rehab with CVA and balance, gait with fall prevention.
July 17, 2017
|Company:||Advanced Therapy & Sports Medicine|
|Location:||4801 10th Street, Great Bend, KS, United States|
|Phone:||620.792.7868||Website:||Click to visit|
We are seeking a Therapy Resource who will be responsible for supporting our skilled nursing in-house therapy programs in Kansas. This position can be held by a Physical, Occupational or Speech therapist with multi-site leadership experience in long term care, skilled nursing or post acute rehab settings. As a Therapy Resource, you will provide clinical and operational support, continuing education and staff development, as well as assist in building our unique organizational culture and facility-based decision making. This is a challenging job but amazingly rewarding and offers unlimited opportunity to use your clinical expertise, operational knowledge and creativity to build something great.
- Licensed Therapist
- A minimum of five years’ SNF experience
- Knowledge of MDS 3.0 coding rules and regulations
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory framework governing the skilled nursing industry
- Ability to work with all levels of management on all aspects of therapy operations in a skilled nursing setting
- Works closely with Directors of Rehabilitation and other facility leadership to ensure excellence in delivery of therapy services
- Supports the facility team in whatever ways possible
- Develops and maintains Ensign culture with all members of the therapy team
- Identifies areas of potential improvement and creates and implements training to accomplish this goal
- Ensures adherence to state and federal regulations pertaining to our industry
- Travel required 70% of the time
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required to write and edit policies and procedures, compliance reports, and other communications
- Works well independently in a home office environment on long term projects and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- An engaging and informative teacher for regular training of facility personnel
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- A desire to constantly improve in-house therapy systems and organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the compliance resource function in a large organization
- Exhibits analytical skills and an understanding of operational processes
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D Insurance Plans, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Schedule: Typically business hours but may vary depending on workload and travel needs - 40 hrs/week
- Location: Based out of home office and regularly travels to assigned facilities; must reside near a major airport.
- ESI offers an attractive compensation package including a competitive base salary, bonuses and stock options.
- ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Company
Ensign Services, Inc. (ESI) is a team of service-oriented professionals who work together to provide centralized clinical, legal, HR, training, accounting, IT, payroll, compliance, and other expertise and resources to a dynamic and expanding base of over 200 long-term care facilities, home health and hospice businesses and an urgent care chain, located throughout the USA. These businesses have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they are supported by ESI’s “Service Center,” which allows on-site leaders and caregivers to focus on day-to-day care and business issues in their individual facilities.
Our philosophy is to work as closely with field facilities, agencies and resources as possible to develop solid relationships that allow us to enhance and foster excellence throughout the organization. We not only provide training, oversight and auditing functions, but we also serve as partners to our providers to assist them in building successful businesses in an ethical and compliant manner.
To apply for this position, please contact Paul Medvene, firstname.lastname@example.org, 949-230-8384. This position has also been posted on our website where you can apply at the following link: http://ensigntherapy.com/search-therapy-jobs/?gnk=job&gni=8a7880ec5653d3b601565dc0a8072ef1
July 25, 2017
|Location:||Kansas City, KS, United States|
|Phone:||949.230.8384||Website:||Click to visit|
Blankenheim Services is looking for a part-time Physical Therapist in the Iola, KS area to work with industrial employees for musculoskeletal discomforts.
This is a part-time permanent position.
- Monday through Friday
- High level of training and support
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Flexible Schedule
- Experience Blankenheim’s non-traditional approach by working in an industrial environment
- Become a part of an exciting, growing specialty
This is a unique opportunity to treat injured workers and impact/improve their work tasks from both a rehabilitation and ergonomic perspective.
Blankenheim Services’ clinical staff demonstrates technical competency and expert patient care. Our therapists are self-starters who work autonomously and strive to improve their patients’ quality of life.
Blankenheim Services, LLC is a premier provider of on-site industrial therapy services and engineering, ergonomic, and safety consulting to manufacturing companies. We are located in Appleton, WI and have therapists and consultants working in companies throughout the country.
Visit our website for more information: www.blankenheimservices.com
August 1, 2017
|Location:||Iola, KS, United States|
|Phone:||920.858.6692||Website:||Click to visit|
Baptist Health has repeatedly been named a “Best Place to Work” in Kentucky and we are looking for an energetic & qualified candidate to join our family as a Physical Therapist at our Eastpoint clinic. At Baptist, we believe that our competitive salary and enticing benefit package is among the best in the market area.
The Eastpoint clinic is located in East Louisville, which is situated on the Kentucky-Indiana border. Affectionately known as Kentuckiana, the area offers the best of both worlds with its big city excitement and small town ambiance.
The Physical Therapist is primarily responsible for evaluation and treatment of patients, developing a plan of treatment and setting functional goals for the patients. This includes work hardening, patient education and may include functional capacity evaluations. Patients should be involved in the plan of treatment and setting of goals. He/She will document on the medical record according to policies and procedures. He/She will assist in developing programs to be offered by the physical therapy department as requested by the director. The Physical Therapist will intervene appropriately and meet the needs of the patients with impaired mentation, vision, hearing or mobility. Special attention will be given relative to the patient’s age. The physical therapist will also assist with the education of students, staff and community.
Principal Duties & Responsibilites:
The following is a summary of the major functions of this individual’s job. He or she may perform other duties, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below, and specific functions may change from time to time.
Carries out the principles of positive customer relations.
Participates in the department and facility activities.
Evaluates and develops a treatment plan with goals for each patient referred following department policies and procedures.
Assists with the development, implementation and modification of the policies and procedures; and quality activities for the BaptistWorx Physical Therapy clinic as directed.
Works closely with the BaptistWox marketing staff, PT Director, other management and providers to help develop and implement marketing for the BaptistWorx PT clinic.
Establishes and maintains good communication with physicians, insurance carriers, attorneys, nurse case managers, and any other providers or legitimate party involved in a PT case to relay pertinent information.
Provides written reports to physicians, PA’s, Nurse Practitioners and any other appropriate personnel involved in patient treatment.
Completes patient documentation in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
Delegates appropriate treatment to PT Technicians or PTA’s and supervises this treatment.
Assists director in planning, budgeting and operations as requested.
Assists with compiling statistics.
Attends and actively participates in departmental staff meetings and in-services.
Assists with coordination of staffing between BaptistWorx facilities, e.g. works at any of the BaptistWorx PT clinics as coverage and as needed and directed.
Prepares in-services to be given to PT staff, other healthcare providers and the community at large.
Assists in investigating, organizing and supervising special programs as outlined by the Director.
Trains/Educates patient and family as needed.
Reads current literature so physical therapy skills are improved and current.
Schedules patients appropriately.
Uses work time productively to meet specified bench marked goals and target productivity of PT operations.
Supervises and assists with students.
- Minimum Education, Tranining & Experience Required
Graduate of an accredited college or university required, with a degree in Physical Therapy.
Licensed or eligible for license in the State of Kentucky
Basic Life Support Certification required.
Minimum of two years clinical experience preferred
Experience in industrial rehab preferred
Baptist is a leader with providing exceptionally high patient care. As a faith-based health system, Baptist Health places special emphasis on our Core Values of treating all with integrity, respect and compassion, with a focus on excellence and collaboration in all that we do, helping us to experience the joy of caring for other. We invite you to join our family!
August 22, 2017
|Company:||Baptist Health Medical Group|
|Location:||Louisville, KY, United States|
|Phone:||502.896.7568||Website:||Click to visit|