Vibrant Health ~ Caring Professionals
TherapyWorks a growing, dynamic outpatient Physical Therapy Practice and Wellness / Sports Performance Center located in Lawrence, Kansas is seeking energetic and highly motivated full time Physical Therapists to join our growing team. Ideal Therapist will possess excellent clinical and communication skills, must maintain exceptional rapport with patients, staff and referral sources while being open to growth and expansion.
Minimal requirements: A degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program and eligibility for Kansas licensure.
Exceptional employee benefits with bonus potential along with possible sign on bonus for the right candidate.
Please send resume to:
1311 Wakarusa Dr. STE 1000, Lawrence, KS 66049
Phone: (785) 749-1300
Fax: (785) 749-4746
February 17, 2020
|Location:||1311 Wakarusa Dr|
|Phone:||785.749.1300||Website:||Click to visit|
Abilene Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab is seeking a Full or Part-time Licensed Physical Therapist.
Our clinic works with a large Orthopedic population as well as offering Vestibular Rehab, Parkinson’s (and other Neurological) Rehab, Pelvic Floor Rehab and Sports Performance services. We are looking for a physical therapist with excellent clinical as well as interpersonal skills that desires to work in a team environment. The primary responsibilities include patient care and light involvement in community education.
- Possess State Licensure and a Graduate of an Accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Strong Orthopedic Clinical Skills
- Motivated individual and willing to be an active part of our staff.
- Ambitious and possess a good work ethic!
- All levels of experience will be considered.
We have excellent benefits such as Competitive Salary, Medical & Dental Plans, Prescription Coverage, Paid holidays, 401 K with employee match, Performance Bonuses, Malpractice Insurance, Continuing Education and more.
Contact Tonya Mills, PT/Owner to learn more about this incredible opportunity!!
Ph# 785-263-3646, Fax # 785-263-3689
February 13, 2020
|Company:||Abilene Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab|
|Location:||103 N.W. 15th Street, Abilene, KS 67410|
|Phone:||785.263.3646||Website:||Click to visit|
PROGRESSIVE PHYSICAL THERAPY CENTER, Hays, KS– We are a PT owned clinic that focuses on life balance for all of our staff and are looking for one more PT who wants to grow and develop their skills as an expert clinician while practicing in a low stress environment. If this sounds like what you have been looking for then please contact us to see if you qualify to join our team. We remove the typical constraints of a one-size-fits-all treatment approach to provide personalized care by Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants. All of our therapists work directly with our patients in a one on one approach to deliver the care and attention each patient deserves. If you are looking for just such an opportunity that allows you ADVANCEMENT and the pursuit of your interests then we invite you to email Tim Markus at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would enjoy sitting down with you to go over our highly competitive pay and benefits package.
January 27, 2020
|Company:||Progressive Physical Therapy Center|
|Location:||2209 Canterbury Drive, Hays, KS, USA|
|Phone:||620.792.7868||Website:||Click to visit|
Director of Rehabilitation Services – Physical Therapist
We are looking for a self-motivated leader, compassionate, patient-focused DPT to direct and grow the therapy department at our Critical Access Hospital. Position would ideally start in April. We offer a fulfilling work environment, compassionate staff, and excellent compensation and benefits. This is a full-time position.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally with the ability to have an excellent work-life balance; Herington Hospital has the career for you!
- $120,000 annually
- $20,000 annual retention bonus
- 4 weeks PTO
- $1000 CME
- APTA/KPTA annual dues
Job Description: (includes)
- Directs and coordinates the activities of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures, budget, and marketing plans.
- Ensures that departments are in compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Supervises all departmental staff, as well as, provides direct supervision of support personnel and students.
- Evaluates outpatient, acute, and skilled bed patients and develops patient care plans, provides direct patient care, documents all pertinent information, and educates patients and others regarding the treatment plan and procedures.
- Administers therapeutic treatments utilizing physical agents, biomechanical and neurophysiological principles and assistive devices in relieving pain, restoring maximum functions and preventing disability following disease or injury.
- Must be designated as a Licensed Physical Therapist by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts.
Herington, Kansas has a population of about 2,300 and offers a strong school district, golf course, disc golf course, Herington Lake & Reservoir, and outdoor recreation. Herington is located about 45 minutes from Manhattan, KS and 1-1/2 hours from Wichita, offering a family friendly rural community life just a short drive from large city amenities.
If you or someone you know is interested please apply on-line at: https://heringtonhospital.org/careers/
You can also email question to: email@example.com
January 27, 2020
|Company:||Herington Municipal Hospital|
|Location:||100 E Helen St, Herington, KS 67449|
|Phone:||785.258.5128||Website:||Click to visit|