APTA KS Classifieds
Vibrant Health ~ Caring Professionals
A growing, dynamic outpatient Physical Therapy Practice and Wellness / Sports Performance Center located in Lawrence, Kansas is seeking energetic and highly motivated full time Physical Therapists to join our growing team. Ideal Therapist will possess excellent clinical and communication skills, must maintain exceptional rapport with patients, staff and referral sources while being open to growth and expansion.
Minimal requirements: A degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program and
eligibility for Kansas licensure.
Exceptional employee benefits with bonus along with possible sign on bonus for the right candidate.
Please send resume to:
1311 Wakarusa Dr. STE 1000, Lawrence, KS 66049
Phone: (785) 749-1300
Fax: (785) 749-4746
November 16, 2020
|Location:||1311 Wakarusa Dr STE 1000 Lawrence, KS 66049|
|Phone:||785.749.1300||Website:||Click to visit|
This course is intended for clinicians (PT, PTA, and Student PT's) who would like to advance their skills in examination and treatment of patients needing vestibular rehabilitation. The course will include how to differentiate between central and peripheral deficits, perform differential diagnosis and evidenced based treatment options for BPPV, vestibular hypofunction, habituation for certain central disorders. The course will also include the most recent evidence available in vestibular rehabilitation for discussion on how to treat conditions such as vestibular migraine, Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness (PPPD), Mal de Debarquement Syndrome (MdDS), concussion, and cervicogenic dizziness. There will be both lecture and lab time to allow participants to practice learned techniques, discuss and integrate the material with real patient cases, see vestibular infrared goggles as an assessment and treatment tool, and gain confidence and comfort with treating patients with vestibular deficits.
1) Participants will have the additional benefit of permanent access to the video recordings of the course upon completion for further review and learning.
2) Additional individual and group web based options for vestibular mentoring and consultation are available after this course as well!
Testimonials from the course:
“Very applicable and reduced my fear with treating these patients”
“Evidence based course with an excellent mix of video clips, lecture, and lab practice time”
“Overall pace was good to absorb the material and cement understanding”
“Well organized and gives me greater confidence to further treat in the clinic with vestibular evidence”
“Boosted my knowledge and confidence with treating these cases”
January 18, 2021
|Company:||Big Stone Therapies, Inc.|
|Location:||15620 Edgewood Dr N, Baxter, MN 56425, USA|
|Phone:||218.454.7012||Website:||Click to visit|
The leading Physical Therapy clinic in Newton, Advanced Physical Therapy of Newton, is looking for a Physical Therapist to join our amazing team during this exciting time, as our patient volume is growing rapidly! Advanced Physical Therapy of Newton is a physical therapist owned office, with locations in Newton and Hesston that have been a service to Harvey County and the surrounding areas for 12 years. We are moving to our BRAND NEW 6000 sq facility in a couple months and looking to expand our therapy team! We are an outpatient clinic that treats anywhere from infants, sports injuries, workers comp, auto accidents, to geriatrics. We have been chosen from the community voted poll as the Newton Kansan’s “Best of the Best” the past years back to back, a 2019 finalist in the Wichita Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and won Fortis Business Solutions Growth Award. We take pride in that. Our mission statement is to provide such comprehensive, individualized care, that patients would gladly refer friends, family, and physicians to our practice. We have a very upbeat, family friendly atmosphere, take pride in what we do, and are looking for a Physical Therapist who matches that.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient and family we serve. We are planning to reach 600 patient visits a week by the end year. The current challenge we are facing to reach that goal is lack of a physical therapist.
The ideal candidate for this position is dedicated, loves what they do, and will provide patients with the highest level of care. The Physical Therapist must have experience with one on one care and has strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated work history and excellent references.
As a Physical Therapist your duties will include:
- Perform patient evaluations.
- Performs physical therapy treatment so patient makes progress up the functional outcome test.
- Educates patient on how the body should function, the impact of their injury and, their responsibility in participating actively in their physical therapy.
- Instructs PTAs on patient plan of care.
- Timely and effective communication with the PTAs for needed changes in plan of care and/or discharge planning.
- Timely and accurate patient documentation completed per policy.
- Promotes services to friends, families and past patients.
- Hand out referral cards.
- Promotes services and PT via technical articles written and participation in lectures, luncheons and events.
Education and/or Experience:
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school.
- Must be dependable, friendly, fun, highly organized, systematic, and an excellent ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with accuracy and properly prioritize.
- Certified in CPR.
While performing the duties of this job, must be able to stand for periods up to 8 hours at a time. Some physical therapy is manual; pushing, pulling and lifting will be done throughout the day.
We offer a competitive salary and exceptional bonus program, along with health benefits including medical, vision, and dental, Simple IRA, PTO, CEU allowance, and short & long-term disability. Opportunities through our development programs, and training seminars not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders. Flexible schedules!
New grads are welcome to apply! When sending your resume, attach a cover letter with three references please.
January 12, 2021
|Company:||AdvancedPT of Newton|
|Location:||Advanced Physical Therapy of Newton, 2311 S Kansas Ave, Newton, KS, USA|
|Phone:||316.283.7187||Website:||Click to visit|
Abilene Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab is seeking a Licensed Physical Therapist for Full-Time Employment.
Our clinic works with a large Orthopedic population as well as offering Vestibular Rehab, Parkinsons/Neurological Rehab, Pelvic Floor Rehab and Sports Performance services. We are looking for a physical therapist with excellent clinical as well as interpersonal skills that desires to work in a team environment. The primary responsibilities include patient care and light involvement in community education.
- Possess State Licensure and a Graduate of an Accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Strong Orthopedic Clinical Skills.
- Motivated individual and willing to be an active part of our staff.
- Ambitious and possess a good work ethic!
- All levels of experience will be considered.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Vacation/Sick Leave
- Performance Bonuses
- 401 K with Employer Match
- Medical & Dental Plans
- Prescription Coverage
- Paid holidays
- Continuing Education $1000 Annual Allowance
- Licensing Fees/Professional Association Dues Paid
- Malpractice Insurance
Contact Tonya Mills, PT/Owner to learn more about this incredible opportunity!!
Ph# 785-263-3646, Fax # 785-263-3689
January 5, 2021
|Company:||Abilene Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab|
|Location:||103 Northwest 15th Street, Abilene, KS, USA|
|Phone:||785.263.3646||Website:||Click to visit|