- $1,400.00 annual CE and Annual Medbridge Subscription
- Professional License and Professional Association Dues Paid
- 19 days Paid Time Off (increases with years of service) Annual PTO Sell Back Option
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- 401K Immediately Vested & Company Match
- Flex Savings/Dependent Care Plans/HSA
- Liability Insurance Paid
- Critical Illness, Accident, Cancer, Emergency Transport, Pet Insurance, Legal Shield & more!
Our growing company is looking for an exceptional Physical Therapist to join our team's PT department. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years in a pediatric setting. This is a full-time position in outpatient pediatrics. The Physical Therapist will provide comprehensive (outpatient) services to pediatric patients. Our mission is to provide support, guidance, information and training to families and the medical and educational systems so they can work more collaboratively through the diagnosis, medical interventions and educational process to provide needed comprehensive services. We strive to provide an individualized program for children with neurologic or developmental impairments to include but not limited to Autism Spectrum Disorders.
This opportunity is located in Manhattan, Kansas, The Little Apple© Nestled in the heart of the scenic Flint Hills, Manhattan is a thriving center for trade, education, government, health care, and entertainment. The Manhattan area features an excellent university, respected army post, fine arts, the beauty of nature, exciting sports teams, and a wide range of other qualifications and attractions. Expect to see great performances in The Little Apple®, as highly-acclaimed performers have graced the stages at Arts in the Park, Bramlage Coliseum and McCain Auditorium, where "Modern Family" star Eric Stonestreet got his start. Local acts keep the local community entertained year-round, and culinary masterpieces bring out the unique flavor of Manhattan. Browse the oldest commercial art district in the state, two-step at the largest country music festival in the Midwest, or try a dish you'd never expect to find in Manhattan. No matter your style ... prepare to be amazed! See for yourself!
Provide assessments/evaluations and other physical therapy services to patients and/or clients for the purpose of injury prevention and rehabilitation as well as health promotion/wellness. Participate in activities and training to promote and attain regulatory compliance at the local, state and federal level.
- Provide assessments, treatments, instructions and other physical therapy services according to the scope of practice limitations per State statutes
- Evaluate patients/clients, develop a plan of care with associated goals including quantifiable physical and functional targets
- Retain the responsibility for all delegated tasks to other licensees and support personnel. Ensure proper and adequate supervision of the Physical Therapist Assistant and support personnel
- Participate in professional and facility enhancement programs and activities as required
- Completes all required documentation
- Effectively communicate with patient and staff
- Assist with and/or carry out routine cleaning/maintenance of the clinic, patient care equipment, and supplies in accordance with regulatory standards and EHS policies and procedures
- Abide by all facility policies and procedures and educational requirements
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations training and instruction requirements, as well as any other standards that govern healthcare services
- Perform other duties as assigned and permitted by law & training
Educational Requirements, Licensing or Other Qualifications
Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
Licensed as PT in Kansas
June 7, 2019
|Company:||Mathis Rehab Center, LLC|
|Location:||1133 College Avenue, Manhattan, KS, USA|
|Contact:||Jayme Elliott||Email:||[email protected]|
|Phone:||785.320.6616||Website:||Click to visit|