APTA KS Classifieds
Key Rehab is looking for a Full time Home Health Physical Therapist to join our team of health professionals in providing excellent PT in the Garden City and Dodge City KS areas. We have full time, part time, and PRN openings available!
At Key Rehab, it’s all about people. It’s about providing compassionate and responsive patient care that is results oriented. It’s also about our employees and providing needed flexibility and comprehensive benefits in today’s challenging healthcare climate. We’re large enough to offer competitive pay rates and benefits, yet small enough that we get to know you on an individual basis. At Key Rehab, we’ll take the time to get to know your personal career goals and create a job tailored to fit your life. In the home health setting, you will experience
- a dynamic work load
- diversity in patient diagnosis
- be a part of the team to keep patients in their homes!
- control over your own schedule
Plus, enjoy the Home Health setting the Key Rehab way!
- Get paid for every minute you work! Enjoy hourly pay, not per visit.
- Paid drive time between patients!
- Enjoy up to an $8,000 sign on bonus for this position!
- Comprehensive health and life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Mileage and licensure reimbursements.
- Reasonable working hours.
- FREE CE opportunities.
- Mentorship program for new grads.
- Paid sick, holiday, and vacation leave.
- Promotion/Transfer/Advancement opportunities.
- Meaningful work and job satisfaction.
- A well-supported work environment.
Whether you are a new grad or a seasoned therapist, Key Rehab would like to hear from you. Are you ready to UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL? Apply today! We can assist you with becoming a member of the Key team!
February 13, 2024
|1505 East Spruce Street, Garden City, KS, USA
|Click to visit
Southeast Kansas Education Service Center (Greenbush) is looking for a creative and quality driven physical therapist to work with families that include infants and toddlers with developmental disabilities. Successful candidates will be located at TARC, Inc. in Topeka, KS. There are reimbursement options for time and mileage for commuters. The therapist will work as part of a team conducting evaluations, program planning, and caregiver coaching in children’s homes, childcare settings and other community locations. The position will open October 3, 2023, we will continue to interview candidates until we find a match for our program.
Sarah Dahlstrom, PT, DPT, CPST shared this description of working with TARC’s tiny-k program, “One of the greatest benefits of working at TARC tiny-k is the transdisciplinary approach to providing services to families and children. I team with occupational therapists, speech therapists, early childhood special educators, and numerous other disciplines to create a wraparound approach in assisting families in meeting the needs of their infants and toddlers. I love that we work together coaching parents how to maximize their child’s inclusion into every routine so that they can participate in life’s biggest and smallest moments. As a physical therapist, I work with parents to get kids moving so they can interact with their peers and navigate the world around them. This wouldn’t be possible without the whole team because moving involves so much more than just the muscles. One of the most rewarding things to watch is a toddler who can interact with other kids: moving, playing, and communicating. It’s something special, and I’m lucky to be a part of it,”.
Take a look at our video and see why our therapists and families love TARC!
For more information, please contact: Kelly Frantz-Langford 785-506-8661 or email@example.com
December 8, 2023
|2701 SW Randolph Ave, Topeka, KS, USA
|Click to visit
Come join our team at Minneola Healthcare as a Physical Therapist. At Minneola Healthcare we are setting the standard of comfort, health, and compassion in the rural setting.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in promoting patient well-being and independence through the delivery of effective physical therapy services. As a Physical Therapist at Minneola Healthcare, you will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to provide comprehensive care to patients in our community.
- Conduct thorough patient assessments to develop individualized treatment plans.
- Administer a range of physical therapy techniques to alleviate pain, improve mobility, and enhance overall function.
- Collaborate with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to ensure coordinated and comprehensive patient care.
- Educate patients and their families on therapeutic exercises, home programs, and preventive care strategies.
- Monitor and document patient progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Stay current with advancements in physical therapy techniques, equipment, and best practices.
- Participate in team meetings, case conferences, and in-service training to foster a collaborative and learning-focused environment.
- Adhere to ethical and professional standards, maintaining patient confidentiality and respecting individual rights.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- Current state licensure as a Physical Therapist in Kansas.
- CPR certification and other relevant certifications as required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach to care.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a diverse caseload efficiently.
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting, preferably in a critical access hospital, is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Continuing education opportunities
- Paid time off and holidays
At Minneola Healthcare we strive to deliver personalized patient centered care in an atmosphere that promotes the healing process and enhances the quality of life in the communities we serve. This position will be support for our front-line staff and will play an important role in allowing them to provide such care.
January 5, 2024
|Minneola, KS, USA
|Click to visit