APTA KS Classifieds
CORE Physical Therapy is a small outpatient clinic (4 PTs), but we are high-energy and focus on patient care above all else. We have a wonderful work "family" made up of staff and patients, and are proudly independent with direct access being one of our top referral sources. No assistants or techs, no double booking, no productivity standards--we just take really good care of people! We are looking for a PRN PT, which we would use for full-time coverage this summer, with the possibility of turning into a permanent position. Please contact us if you're ready to have fun being the PT you want to be!
March 17, 2023
|Company:||CORE Physical Therapy|
|Location:||11120 East 26th Street North, Wichita, KS, USA|
|Phone:||316.858.1177||Website:||Click to visit|
Bird Physical Therapy, PA is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist. We are a small locally owned outpatient clinic celebrating 25 years of providing care to our community. We pride ourselves in our one on one treatment model focusing on relationship building with the patient. Our clinic fosters an environment of ongoing wellness, providing patients an opportunity to remain in our community as an independent gym user once they have reached their treatment goals. We are looking for a motivated professional who can join our family atmosphere and provide the high standard of care for which we are known. We are looking for a Physical Therapist who is compassionate, empathetic, and an effective communicator. This professional should possess the ability to assess and develop a plan of care for all therapy needs that executes our mission statement of maximizing function through the lifespan. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with consideration of an applicant’s experience.
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
March 21, 2023
|Company:||Bird Physical Therapy, PA|
|Location:||535 Gateway Drive, Lawrence, KS, USA|
|Phone:||785.331.0106||Website:||Click to visit|
Seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our team. We are growing and expanding services, which means we need to add another full time PT. Our current team consists of 1 PT, 1 OT, and 2 PTAs.
Evaluate patient status/needs. Establish goals for patients and develop appropriate treatment plans. Instruct/educate patients and families about continued therapy programs and use of devices and/or aids. Consult and interact with medical staff, implement/administer treatment. Review and document progress of patients. May assign or monitor work of aides, assistants, and/or students. Must possess current state license.
Notice: This position will work in two locations - Edwards County Medical Center in Kinsley and Spearville Medical Clinic in Spearville. Candidate must be willing and able to work in both locations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
March 6, 2023
|Company:||Edwards County Medical Center|
|Location:||620 West 8th Street, Kinsley, KS, USA|
|Phone:||620.659.3621||Website:||Click to visit|
GENEROUS CONTINUING EDUCATION ALLOTMENT-PROFESSIONAL GROWTH!
WITH EXCELLENT WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Advanced Therapy & Sports Medicine (Great Bend, KS) focuses on the three legs of success that only the top 10% of all practices nationwide have discovered for themselves’. Which is to remove the typical constraints so that your patients are winning, your staff is happy and your practice is flourishing as a group of successful individuals. All three of these elements must remain in balance for everyone's job satisfaction to occur. If you have the passion for practicing hands-on therapy together with advanced techniques in orthopedics and exercise we have the desire to work with you. Our Physical Therapists are not overly burdened with documentation and administrative duties, but rather work directly with their patients in a one-on-one approach with highly trained support staff to deliver the care and attention each patient needs in order to achieve the high-ranking outcomes we do here at Advanced Therapy & Sports Medicine.
We are a privately own outpatient clinic that has been a pillar in our community since 1984. We also have 2 other locations in the Central Kansas region. Our clinic works with a large Orthopedic population as well as a growing Vestibular Rehab population, Neuro, Dry Needling, and Sports Medicine.
The City of Great Bend, population of 15,000 is center hub for Barton County, population 26,000, is beautifully located in Central Kansas with lots of outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, lakes, and a vibrant evolving downtown area. A community that has a very strong younger population with a very active family orientated activities throughout the community.
If this sounds good to you please check out our website and call or come in to meet our staff and hear from them directly. As a therapist owned clinic, when you come in I’m sure you will feel the difference. You can call or email Karina at email@example.com to set up your visit.
4801 10th Street, Great Bend, KS 67530, 620-792-7868, www.ptkansas.com
- Active State license
- A good physical therapist who enjoys growth and opportunity with less stress.
- A PT who likes to work as part of a group and contribute in such a way that all members are winning together.
- Most importantly someone who like to see their ideas taken in to consideration and where room for advancement exists.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance -Whole Life and Renewable Term Life Policies
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 401 K, Matching
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Generous Continuing Education reimbursement ($1500/year), other opportunities for specializations as well.
February 9, 2023
|Company:||Advanced Therapy & Sports Medicine|
|Location:||Great Bend, KS, USA|
|Contact:||Kevyn L Soupiset||Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone:||620.792.7868||Website:||Click to visit|
In Person Physical Therapist-Immediate Opening
Purpose: The Physical Therapist assesses students who exhibit motor problems interfering with their ability to function within the school environment, and provide a prescriptive program for them as needed. To accomplish these tasks, the Physical Therapist must work closely with the community, staff and administration of the Emporia Public Schools.
Responsible to: Director of Student Services
Payment rate: As Established by the Emporia Board of Education based on experience and education PLUS a 25% market driven stipend
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program.
- Current registration as a physical therapist through the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts in good standing.
- A minimum of two years supervised experience with children preferred.
- Health and Inoculation Certificate on file in the Central Office.
- Serve as a student advocate.
- Assist in the determination of an appropriate action plan for improving student learning and development.
- Assess students who exhibit motor and/or sensory problems interfering with their ability to function within the school environment, and provide a prescriptive program for them as needed.
- Facilitate the elimination of obstacles to student learning.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills regarding motor and sensory needs of students.
- Establish long and short-term objectives based on assessment and develop/write Individualized Education Plans (IEP)/Individualized Family Service Plans (IFSP).
- Provide direct/consultative services to students when appropriate.
- Consult with the referring physician regarding student’s physical therapy progress as indicated.
- Train and supervise staff designated to carry out prescribed programs.
- Ensure that all activities conform to local, state, and federal guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Assist in fabricating, adapting, securing, and repairing special devices needed by the student in order to participate in school.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Conditions:
- Requires prolonged sitting or standing.
- Occasionally requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials.
- Occasionally requires stooping, bending, and reaching.
- Must work indoors and outdoors year-round.
- Frequently requires extended hours.
- Support and facilitate the mission and vision of the Emporia Public Schools.
- Assist in facilitating the Student Improvement Team process as assigned.
- Assist teachers in the development, implementation, data collection, and analysis of appropriate classroom strategies, accommodations and modifications.
- Assist in referral and identification of students with special needs.
- Participate as a team member in the comprehensive evaluation, review, and re-evaluation process of students identified for special education.
- Assist with the development of student intervention plans, such as IEP’s, Section 504 Plans, and ELL outcome plans.
- Consult with staff and parents regarding assessment results and physical therapy services.
- Maintain appropriate, confidential records and provide timely reports as needed.
- Be knowledgeable of new practices or information which could improve student progress.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by an administrator.
- Provide for effective programs and processes to support the general welfare of students with regard to school and school activities.
- Stay abreast of new technologies to facilitate and support student learning, data management, and communication.
- Prepare and submit documentation/reports as required by the superintendent and Board of Education; and state and federal guidelines.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements as provided by state and federal law.
- Uphold and enforce board policy, administrative procedures, and school rules/regulations including but not limited to:
- Acceptable use of technology
- Sexual and racial harassment
- Child abuse reporting
- Health and safety including all precautions of the Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
- Communicate effectively with administrators, parents, staff, and community organizations with regard to district operations.
- Interact with students, parents, and staff in a professional manner demonstrating tolerance of individual differences, patience, and sensitivity.
Please Call Tara Glades at 620-341-2333 for more information. We are excited to meet you and help you to reach your professional goals!
January 13, 2023
|Company:||Flint Hills Special Education Cooperative|
|Location:||1700 W. 7th Street, Emporia KS 66801|
|Phone:||620.341.2225||Website:||Click to visit|