Physical Therapist Wanted!
We are looking for the next rock star for our Home Health Department! This might be your position!
This will be a Pay Per Visit position performing home health visits in the Johnson and Miami Counties in Kansas and Cass County in Missouri. Benefits available if you work enough hours!
Physical Therapist Duties:
- Responsible for performing physical therapy assessments and procedures which require substantial specialized knowledge and judgment and delivering physical therapy to patients as directed by the physician’s plan of care and the interdisciplinary patients plan of care.
- Responsible for reporting on the condition of patient to the appropriate supervisor, and other appropriate staff members.
- Attends team meetings, inservices, and case conferences on a regular basis and actively participates in case conferences making suggestions as appropriate.
- Implements and consistently follows Interim HealthCare policies.
- Fulfills all commitments he/she makes to employer.
- Performs visits in Kansas and Missouri.
- Provides clear direction to PTAs and home health aides and conducts appropriate, timely supervision.
Physical Therapist Job Requirements
- Must have PT license in MO and KS
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by policy.
- Graduate with a degree in a physical therapy program, recognized by the APTA, and approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association, and licensed to practice in Kansas and Missouri
- One (1) year experience within the last 5 years.
Send us your resume for immediate consideration!
August 16, 2019
|Location:||10977 GRANADA LANE, Suite 205|
|Contact:||Karondelet Sanders||Email:||[email protected]|
We are excited to be expanding our private practice and are looking for a full or part time physical therapist to join our team. Manhattan is wonderful place to live for all ages! Our private practice focuses on individualized evidence based treatment for our clients. We are looking for therapists that want to be the best clinician possible and are motivated by the challenges and rewards of private practice. Full benefits including APTA membership and speciality membership as well as paid continuing education are a part of our salary package.
July 26, 2019
|Company:||Maximum Performance Physical Therapy and Fitness|
|Location:||426 A McCall Rd.|
|Contact:||Stephanie Johnson||Email:||[email protected]|
|Phone:||785.776.0670||Website:||Click to visit|
Heartspring Pediatric Services has an excellent opportunity for a Physical Therapist. This position is responsible for providing physical therapy services to children in group or individual settings in the clinic, community and online.
Primary functions of this position include:
- Conduct physical therapy assessments, re-assessments, and make recommendations; developing and implementing treatment plan when indicated.
- Plan and provide home programs, when indicated.
- Maintain records on each client.
- Formulate appropriate goals and objectives per individual child's needs.
- Participate in outreach in the public and medical community.
- Participate in training and supervision of clinical education programs for physical therapy students, when needed.
This position is a full time position.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university (required).
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university (preferred).
- Current permanent or temporary Kansas Physical Therapy license in good standing.
Heartspring is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
July 29, 2019
|Location:||8700 East 29th Street North, Wichita, KS, USA|
|Contact:||Melissa Riley||Email:||[email protected]|
|Phone:||316.634.8700||Website:||Click to visit|
Best Choice Therapy Services, Inc. is a company that provides in home therapy services to members of the KanCare (Medicaid) Home Community Based Program under the Traumatic Brain Injury waiver. The job will consist of evaluations, hands on therapy with the members, personable communication with other staff to ensure progress of the client in all aspects possible, and tracking progress.
Be able to travel within a 0-50 mile radius of the actual office location.
Have an active Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy License with the state of Kansas through the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts.
Have worked with patients that have sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury or Stroke.
Must perform job responsibilities in accordance with Best Choice Therapy Services' Code of Ethical Conduct and follow state and federal guidelines.
Preferred Qualifications: Good organizational and problem-solving skills, flexibility, exceptional oral and written communication, experience with the head injury (TBI) population.
Best Choice Therapy Services is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
August 22, 2019
|Company:||Best Choice Therapy Services|
|Location:||1226 North 79th Street, Kansas City, KS, USA|
|Contact:||Clemeita Bachus||Email:||[email protected]|
|Phone:||913.328.0644||Website:||Click to visit|
Our therapists believe in bringing quality rehab services to communities of all sizes through innovative care delivered with compassion and empathy. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and making an impact in the small communities we serve.
As a therapist-owned and managed company, we understand the day-to-day business of patient care and the importance of mentorship, interdisciplinary teamwork and support. We encourage our therapists to grow as individuals and as teams, and we help them to fulfill rewarding educational and professional goals. As a company, we believe in reasonable productivity standards. These values have been fundamental to our success since 1983.
If we sound like a company you’d be proud to work for, consider joining us as a full-time physical therapist providing hospital inpatient and outpatient therapy services in Marion, Kansas. New graduates are encouraged to apply and will receive formal mentorship through CORE, our personalized mentoring program.
Our Physical Therapists:
- Assess and treat patients
- Complete documentation
- Plan, market and develop new programs
- Communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff
- Present in-services to fellow staff therapists
- Assist in the general operation of the department
Physical Therapist Requirements:
- Must be a graduate of a certified therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Learn more about our Marion facility here.
RehabVisions is an EEO and FMLA compliant employer. We have a competitive benefits offering for employees working at least 30 hours per week.
August 15, 2019
|Location:||535 South Freeborn Street, Marion, KS, USA|
|Contact:||Chris Marx||Email:||[email protected]|
|Phone:||402.334.6012||Website:||Click to visit|
Abilene Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab is seeking a Full-time Licensed Physical Therapist.
Our clinic works with a large Orthopedic population as well as offering Women’s Health, Vestibular Rehab, Parkinson’s (and other Neurological) Rehab and Sports Performance services. We are looking for a physical therapist with excellent clinical as well as interpersonal skills that desires to work in a team environment. The primary responsibilities include patient care and light involvement in community education.
- Possess State Licensure and a Graduate of an Accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Strong Orthopedic Clinical Skills
- Motivated individual and willing to be an active part of our staff.
- Ambitious and possess a good work ethic!
- All levels of experience will be considered.
We have excellent benefits such as Competitive Salary, Medical & Dental Plans, Prescription Coverage, Paid holidays, 401 K with employee match, Performance Bonuses, Malpractice Insurance, Continuing Education and more.
Contact Tonya Mills, PT/Owner to learn more about this incredible opportunity!!
Ph# 785-263-3646, Fax # 785-263-3689
E-Mail: [email protected]
July 25, 2019
|Company:||Abilene Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab|
|Location:||103 N.W. 15th Street, Abilene, KS 67410|
|Contact:||Tonya Mills||Email:||[email protected]|
|Phone:||785.263.3646||Website:||Click to visit|
The College of Health and Human Services (CHHS) at Rockhurst University invites applications for two full-time tenure track (11-month) faculty in the Department of Physical Therapy Education. We’re looking to start one position in January 2020, with the other beginning in August 2020. Rockhurst’s Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program is distinctive for its quality teaching using a broad range of active learning experiences, close faculty-student interactions, and our strong mission focused on service, advocacy, and leadership. The successful applicants will join a dynamic faculty in a program recognized for excellence within the University and the community.
Responsibilities of these tenure-track positions include teaching and advising students, conducting and mentoring research, and participating in Department and University committees. Candidates with a strong background in research methods and/or kinesiology are highly encouraged to apply.
Rockhurst University is a welcoming and inclusive private Catholic, Jesuit institution with a strong mission aligned with the core values of physical therapist practice. The DPT program is one of four academic departments housed in CHHS, including Communication Sciences and Disorders; Health, Physics and Applied Sciences; and Occupational Therapy. The College is committed to being learner-centered, and service- and community-minded. The faculty have established strong relationships with many community partners, enabling community-based service learning for students and clinical practice opportunities for interested faculty. Rockhurst DPT students are often commended for excellence in academics, professionalism, service, and leadership, and graduates of the program are highly sought for employment. Additional details about the Physical Therapy Program are available on the program’s website: http://www.rockhurst.edu/physical-therapy.
Located in the heartland of the nation, Kansas City is an affordable city with a metropolitan population of 2.5 million, known for its barbeque, jazz heritage, sports teams with enthusiastic support, and numerous cultural opportunities. Additional information about Kansas City can be found at http://www.visitkc.com/.
Required qualifications for the positions include:
• Terminal academic degree (PhD, EdD, DSc, DHS) completed or in progress
• Possess or be eligible for Missouri PT licensure
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Preferred qualifications for the positions include:
• Teaching experience at the post-baccalaureate level
• A strong background of clinical practice
• Ability to contribute to teaching in research methods and/or kinesiology
• Record of scholarship and a defined research agenda
• Record of service to the profession and/or community
Rank and salary are commensurate with qualifications. Applicants who would enhance the diversity of the College, such as individuals from historically underrepresented groups, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants are encouraged to apply early. Applications received prior to September 1, 2019 will be reviewed first. Positions will remain open until they are filled. Rockhurst cannot accept any application materials (resumes, cover letters, etc.) by email, mail, or walk-in. All applications and application materials must be submitted through our online application system.
Interested candidates should submit electronically a letter of interest that includes a statement of teaching philosophy; curriculum vitae; and names and contact information for three professional references.
Rockhurst University is an EOE employer and uses E-verify
For more information and to apply, visit:
June 25, 2019
|Location:||Kansas City, MO, USA|
|Contact:||Kirsten Potter||Email:||[email protected]|
|Website:||Click to visit|