What is RSS? *Some browsers may need a RSS reader extension to view the RSS Feed Post a classified ad
Up to $18,000 Student Loan Forgiveness!!!
POSITION SUMMARY:Evaluates patients, plans and implements specific treatment programs for individual patients according to the professional practice of Physical Therapy.
Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
Masters or Doctorate of Physical Therapy preferred
Hospital experience preferred
Current Kansas Physical Therapist license or eligible for licensure upon hire
CPR certification(Basic Cardiac Life Support [American Red Cross-CPR for the Professional Rescuer] or Basic Life Support [American Heart Association-Health Care Provider] certification obtained within 90 days of employment
June 22, 2018
|Company:||Salina Regional Health Center|
|Location:||400 S. Santa Fe Ave.|
|Phone:||785.452.7026||Website:||Click to visit|
Heartspring Pediatric Services has an excellent opportunity for a Physical Therapist. This position is responsible for providing physical therapy services to children in group or individual settings in the clinic, community and online.
Primary functions of this position include:
- Conduct physical therapy assessments, re-assessments, and make recommendations; developing and implementing treatment plan when indicated.
- Plan and provide home programs, when indicated.
- Maintain records on each client.
- Formulate appropriate goals and objectives per individual child's needs.
- Participate in outreach in the public and medical community.
- Participate in training and supervision of clinical education programs for physical therapy students, when needed.
This position is a full time position.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university (required).
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university (preferred).
- Current permanent or temporary Kansas Physical Therapy license in good standing.
July 25, 2018
|Location:||8700 E. 29th St. N, Wichita, KS 67226|
|Phone:||316.634.8758||Website:||Click to visit|