APTA KS Classifieds
TherapyWorks, a growing,dynamic outpatient Physical Therapy Company and Wellness / Sports Performance Center located in Lawrence, Kansas is seeking an energetic and highly motivated Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant to join our growing team. Ideal therapist will possess excellent communication skills and maintain high level of rappport with staff members, referral sources and the community.
Minimal requirements: A degree from an acredited program and Kansas licensure.
Exceptional employee benefits with bonus incentives
March 31, 2021
|Location:||1311 Wakarusa Dr STE 1000 Lawrence, KS 66049|
|Phone:||785.749.1300||Website:||Click to visit|
SERC Physical Therapy is looking to add a driven and talented Physical Therapist – Clinic Director / Partner to our team. The ideal Therapist will develop and oversee new clinic(s) from the ground up in order to expand our clinical footprint. This position offers career development, leadership growth, and the potential opportunity for equity partnership!
Upstream Rehabilitation is a leading national outpatient physical therapy company with a strong network of well-known local brands, including SERC Physical Therapy, BenchMark Physical Therapy, Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, Upstream Rehab Institute, Peak Physical Therapy, Physiofit, NW Sports PT, Peoples Injury Network Northwest and more.
We are known for our clinical foundation, national network of advanced certified clinicians, and providing superior patient experience. Being an established company, we have been able to navigate through and thrive in the ever-changing therapy landscape yet still create a family-feel and tight-knit culture. Today, we have grown to be the third largest rehabilitation provider nationwide with over 750 clinics from coast to coast.
Our mission is to inspire and empower the lives we touch, to serve our communities, and lead with a purpose-driven passion. By consistently exceeding expectations, we passionately strive to be the outpatient rehabilitation provider, employer, and provider of choice.
What Can We Offer?
- True equity partnership
- Company funded continuing education for all full-time clinicians through our internal education division, Upstream Rehabilitation Institute
- Two (2) accredited Residency programs - Orthopedic and Sports
- New Grad Mentorship program including 1:1 mentoring and group professional development meetings
- Progressive Clinic Director and Leadership Development Programs
- Partnership and other growth opportunities
- Annual paid Charity Day to give back to a cause meaningful to you
- Ability to learn and work side by side with advanced clinicians and other experienced, knowledgeable team members
- Clean, efficient, and organized treatment environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K + company match
What Will You Do?
- Provide the most effective evidence-based care to patients through clinically superior physical therapy treatments, evaluations, and related services as established by state law
- Drive the growth of the new clinic by building relationships with referral sources and community ties
- Oversee daily operations in addition to training and developing clinical and non-clinical associates
- Tailor each treatment plan to each individual; listen to their goals and aspirations to create a plan that works for them
- Actively further your goals, continuing education, and career path
What Do We Need From You?
- Dedication to the highest quality of care optimizing higher clinical outcomes
- The ability to think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- The ability to relate to, work well and learn from your patients, peers, and supervisors
- Eager to set professional goals and coordinate a plan to achieve those goals
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Licensed or license--eligible in your state
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to continue to focus on diversifying every level of our workforce accordingly.
April 15, 2021
|Company:||SERC Physical Therapy/Upstream Rehabilitation|
|Location:||Salina, Kansas, USA|
|Website:||Click to visit|
The leading Physical Therapy clinic in Newton and the surrounding area, Empower Physical Therapy, is looking for a Physical Therapist to join our amazing team during this exciting time, as our patient volume is growing rapidly! Empower Physical Therapy is a physical therapist owned office, with locations in Newton and Hesston that have been a service to Harvey County and the surrounding areas for 12 years. We just moved into our BRAND NEW 6000sq facility and looking to expand our therapy team! We are an outpatient clinic that treats anywhere from infants, sports injuries, workers comp, auto accidents, to geriatrics. We have been chosen from the community voted poll as the Newton Kansan’s “Best of the Best” the past years back to back, a 2019 finalist in the Wichita Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and won Fortis Business Solutions Growth Award. We take pride in that. Our mission statement is to provide such comprehensive, individualized care, that patients would gladly refer friends, family, and physicians to our practice. We have a very upbeat, family friendly atmosphere, take pride in what we do, and are looking for a Physical Therapist who matches that.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient and family we serve. We are planning to reach 600 patient visits a week by the end year. The current challenge we are facing to reach that goal is lack of a physical therapist.
The ideal candidate for this position is dedicated, loves what they do, and will provide patients with the highest level of care. The Physical Therapist must have experience with one on one care and has strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated work history and excellent references.
As a Physical Therapist your duties will include:
- Perform patient evaluations.
- Performs physical therapy treatment so patient makes progress up the functional outcome test.
- Educates patient on how the body should function, the impact of their injury and, their responsibility in participating actively in their physical therapy.
- Instructs PTAs on patient plan of care.
- Timely and effective communication with the PTAs for needed changes in plan of care and/or discharge planning.
- Timely and accurate patient documentation completed per policy.
- Promotes services to friends, families and past patients.
- Hand out referral cards.
- Promotes services and PT via technical articles written and participation in lectures, luncheons and events.
Education and/or Experience:
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school.
- Must be dependable, friendly, fun, highly organized, systematic, and an excellent ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with accuracy and properly prioritize.
- Certified in CPR.
While performing the duties of this job, must be able to stand for periods up to 8 hours at a time. Some physical therapy is manual; pushing, pulling and lifting will be done throughout the day.
We offer a competitive salary and exceptional bonus program, along with health benefits including medical, vision, and dental, Simple IRA, PTO, CEU allowance, and short & long-term disability. Opportunities through our development programs, and training seminars not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders. Flexible schedules!
New grads are welcome to apply! When sending your resume, attach a cover letter with three references please.
April 7, 2021
|Company:||Empower Physical Therapy|
|Location:||715 Medical Center Dr, Newton, KS, USA|
|Phone:||316.283.7187||Website:||Click to visit|
KCPT is a private practice outpatient clinic focusing on holistic care of the patient to improve pain, movement mechanics, and get our patients back to what matters most to them! We are seeking a full-time Physical Therapist for our Hays, KS location (will also consider part time applicants).
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, a dynamic team member, and committed to continuous learning!
Competitive pay with performance bonus, benefits, CEU reimbursement and opportunity for mentorship. Excellent setting to grow your practice and be part of a wonderful community!
April 5, 2021
|Location:||2707 Vine Street, Hays, KS, USA|
|Phone:||785.628.2105||Website:||Click to visit|