Discovering Your Strengths - Session 2
Each of us has talents and strengths we bring with us every day, whether we use them or not. In this course you will receive an introduction to your strengths and learn how to leverage those strengths and unleash the power that comes when you develop and apply your strengths in your work and personal life.
As you watch the webinar, you may be interested in the CliftonStrengths assessment mentioned in the webinar. For you reference the link for the assesment is below:
• Review of strengths-based development and definitions
• Claiming strengths through discovery of how top themes have worked for each participant in the past
• Aiming strengths for productivity and leverage in the future
1. Provide an introductory understanding of Strengths
2. Acquaint each participant with their Clifton Strengths Insights Report
3. Create a plan to leverage strengths by naming, claiming, and aiming
About The Speaker(s)
Debi Nixon is the Executive Director of Donor Development at Resurrection, A United Methodist Church. Prior to joining the staff at Resurrection, Debi spent ten years in corporate sales, training, and retail management. She has led workshops nationally and internationally on church leadership, served as a consultant for church growth and strategic planning, and authored two books on hospitality, The Art of Hospitality and CATCH: A Churchwide Evangelism Program. She is a certified Gallup Strengths Coach who loves to see individuals thrive discovering how their strengths are the key to their superpowers.