Please join the leaders at APTA Kansas for our Virtual Town Hall that will take place live on Monday evening 12/13 from 7-9 pm CST. You can earn 2 CEUs for attending the event and taking the post-test. Members will get important national and local practice and payment updates, as well as plans for 2022 APTA and APTA Kansas event and calendar updates, for free and non-members can enjoy getting in-the-know for $20.
There will be a small panel to assist in answering questions and clarifying some of the events that have impacted us in the last year and that we will be looking forward to in 2022. We will be discussing:
- Our successful In-Person Fall conference including APTA’s Centennial Celebration right here in Kansas
- Continued impacts and opportunities during the pandemic
- 2021 Strategic Plan implementation and opportunities for community outreach including the APTA Moves Me Campaign·
- Membership numbers and engagement
- Plans for our Spring Conference in Overland Park (Kansas City area)
- Where Medicare made provisions and where they have not in the Final Rule and where we go from here.
- PT Compact update and changes to CEU requirements (future)
- APTA Centennial events and HOD updates from September in Washington DC
- Updates from APTA Advocacy Day on the Hill
- Call for Abstracts and Candidates